Thursday, July 26, 2007

Anthony Awards for Best Mysteries

I just saw the list of nominees for the Anthony Award for best mysteries. The awards will be presented at Bouchercon in Anchorage in September. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't read any of the nominated books. Well, I did start 47 Rules Of Highly Effective Bank Robbers by Troy Cook (nominated for best paperback original) but skipped to the end and didn't finish it. I don't remember why. Note to self: make sure to write a post on why I don't finish a book. I want to read Baby Shark by Robert Fate (also in the best paperback original category) but none of the local B&N, Borders, or Books-A-Million have it.

I've been checking the titles in Amazon and have added quite a few to my "look for" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.