Saturday, October 25, 2008

Seven Random Things, a meme


Kerrie over at Mysteries in Paradise was tagged to post seven random things about herself and invites others to do so as well.

1. I lived in Pretoria, South Africa for four years (1952 - 1956) and came back with an accent my Virginia grandmother had a difficult time following. This is me as a schoolboy.

2. I was in the U.S. Army for 4.5 years and and spent ten months in Vietnam. I was a flight operation clerk and made coffee and read a lot.

3. I once had Joe DiMaggio's autograph but I only got it because everyone around me was excited at seeing him. I didn't have a clue who he was.

4. I've always like books. I mean really always. My mother says that I would grab for Golden books in the grocery store as soon as I was able to reach the shelf where other children went for the candy.

5. I hate the texture of large chunks of cooked tomatoes.

6. I think that Guinness is good food.

7. I like ABBA.

Kerrie's suggestion is to post your own Seven random things, link to her post (Mysteries in Paradise/Seven Random Things, a meme), then go to her blog and add a comment about your post.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I like ABBA too. We must be kindred spirits! You must try to find the film with Toni Collette in it - Muriel's Wedding

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.