Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Resisting A Day Without Cats


By way of Bill Crider's Pop Culture Magazine I visited URLesque where they called for 9.9.09 to be a day without cats on the Internet. While their motives are good (i.e. give the cats a rest) I believe it is possible that this will cause a rip in the fabric of reality so I am posting a photo to hold back disaster.

This is me holding Tyke, one of two feral cats that lived in the woods behind the library where I work. Owen the Grey (not pictured) is the other. I fed them regularly and they became used to me. I got word that someone was going to complain about the cats so I rescued them and found them a home as indoor cats. They adapted well to their new lives.

1 comment:

  1. You saved the universe! Thank you on behalf of humanity and humanity's superiors, the cats.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.