Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TBR Growth Spurt

So I wanted to get to the class room early Monday to make sure it was set up for a student group presentation (Miss Marple in the movies, 4:50 From Paddington) and the English department was setting up for a book sale. $12 poorer I walked away with this stack but could have spent more. I did have to haul them across campus and thus was punished for my extravagance. I got all the Rankins but there were a few more Leonards. If the sale is still going on tomorrow...well, I do have a bit more cash available.

5 comments:

  1. Mack - Those look like terrific books! I think you did quite well :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was most restrained. Good scores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul for twelve dollars!

    For some reason I can be quite stingy when I pay in kroner, but when it is dollars or euro I seem to bother less - perhaps because my math is not good enough :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Rankins alone are a great buy for $12.00. Good call.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.